We have received your inquiry and our staff will shortly be in contact with you.
You will recieve a notification to your email address.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us.
This route starts in the tiny mountain village of Strati. A short climb leads to Temenia, a natural thermal spa and producer of mineral water, and the beautiful church of Sotirou Christou. Cycle on to the pretty villages of Maza and Kamaria. Then make the impressive descent into the Irini valley with spectacular views of the White Mountains. Finish your tour at the boulevard of pretty Souyia, where you board the ferry back to Paleochora.
Length: 19.7 km.
Duration: 1.5 hr. + ferry Souyia-Paleochora
Transfer: Paleochora-Strati + ferry Souyia-Paleochora
Classification: easy, mostly descending
Total ascent: 152 m. Total descent: 827 m.
- visit the attractive spa-village of Temenia
- charming Byzantine church of Agiou Sotirou in Temenia
- spectacular descent in into the Irini valley
- wonderful views to the massive White Mountains
- finish at the attractive boulevard of charming Souyia
- catch the ferry back to Paleochora
- transfer and bike transport from Paleochora-Strati
- ferry ticket
- route description and map