We have received your inquiry and our staff will shortly be in contact with you.
You will recieve a notification to your email address.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us.
After a transfer to Azoyires this tour starts with a short, arduous climb to Asfendiles. From there you will cross elevated meadows that present impressive views to the White Mountains. Your journey continues through cattle rich Prodromi, a spectacular descent to the charming village of Anidri, through a short gorge and then back to Paleochora.
Length: 24.5 km.
Duration: 2 hr.
Total ascent: 458 m. Total descent: 837 m.
- shepherd village of Asfendiles
- stunning views across the south coast to the island of Gavdos
- uninterrupted views of the impressive White Mountains
- towards the end attractive Anidri with inviting village square and kafenion
- transfer and bike transport Paleochora - Azoyires
- route description and map