Credit card payments in favor of Paleochora Nature IKE are collected by TREKKSOFT AG, Hauptstrasse 15, 3800 Matten, Switzerland ("TREKKSOFT"). TREKKSOFT will appear as PALEOCHORA NATURE on your credit card statement. The domain where you enter and process your payment is owned and operated by TREKKSOFT.
Please send an e-mail to email@example.com for all inquiries regarding your credit card payments and chargebacks.
TERMS and CONDITIONS of PALEOCHORA NATURE
Paleochora Nature IKE
Registered in the Court Register: 35.182 (Chania Chamber)
Company Identification Number: 146151558000
T +30 2823043259
By making a booking, the first named person on the booking agrees on behalf of all persons detailed on the booking that:
1. He/she has read these terms and conditions and has the authority to and does agree to be bound by them;
3. He/she is over 18 years of age and where placing an order for services with age restrictions declares that he/she and all members of the party are of the appropriate age to purchase those services;
4. He/she accepts financial responsibility for payment of the booking on behalf of all persons detailed on the booking.
We are a GR-registered company (No. 146151558000). We are based in and operate within Greece and as such we are governed by Greek laws. You agree that your booking and contract with us shall at all times be governed by Greek law and jurisdiction, regardless of where in the world you may reside. We shall comply with Greek law and regulations so far as they affect our activities relating to you and your booking under this Agreement.
2. YOUR CONTRACT
A binding contract comes into existence between you and us as soon as we have issued your Booking Confirmation that will confirm the details of your booking and Invoice.
In order to make a booking, please follow the procedure set out under ‘Pricing and General Information’. All prices and payments shall be processed in EURO (€). Payment of excursions, trips and transfers only possible by payment of the entire amount.
Following payment procedures are accepted:
- credit card for domestic payments
- online web shop via Trekksoft Gateway
4. CANCELLATION BY YOU
Should you or any member of your party need to cancel a booked tour once it has been confirmed, the party leader must immediately advise us either by email or telephone. Your notice of cancellation will only be effective when it is received by us and we have confirmed such receipt.
Period before departure tour Cancellation charge per person cancelling
> 14 days Full refund
14-8 days 40% of total price
7-3 days 70% of total price
2 days or less 100% of total price
5. TOUR CANCELLATION BY PALEOCHORA NATURE (or SCHEDULE CHANGE)
Paleochora Nature reserves the right to change the tour due to unfavourable sea conditions or any weather conditions that could endanger passengers. Final decision is made by the guide / skipper for the benefit of all passengers.
6. FORCE MAJEURE
Except where otherwise expressly stated in these Booking Conditions, we regret we cannot accept liability or pay any compensation where the performance or prompt performance of our contractual obligations is prevented or affected by, or you otherwise suffer any damage, loss or expense of any nature as a result of, “force majeure”. In these Booking Conditions, “force majeure” means any event which we or the supplier of the service(s) in question could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such events include natural disaster, adverse weather conditions, fire and all similar events outside our or the supplier(s) concerned control.
7. TOUR DOCUMENTS
Paleochora Nature sends a voucher to the customer by e-mail or in print upon receipt of booking. Customer is required to show received voucher in printout or electronic form before using reserved service.
Customer is obligated to take the e-vouchers with him which serves as credible document for the trip.
8. COLLECTION AND USE OF SERVICES
Services contained in order mentioned on the voucher may be implemented as follows:
– Voucher serves as confirmation and purchase ticket for selected tour, transfer or any of the products of Paleochora Nature.
– Customer gives a voucher to company representative upon arrival at the place of boarding for the transfer, tour, or some of the products referred to the agency. Voucher can be used only one time.
– Re-issuing vouchers in case of any loss shall be carried out in accordance with Terms and Conditions on customer’s request. In that case, customer contacts Paleochora Nature with a request for reissuing the voucher.
9. OUR LIABILITY TO YOU
(1) We will accept responsibility for the arrangements we agree to provide or arrange for you as an “organizer” under the Package Travel Regulations 1992 as set out below. Subject to these Booking Conditions, if we perform or arrange your contracted tour negligently, taking into consideration all relevant factors, we will pay you reasonable compensation. Please note that it is your responsibility to show that we have been negligent if you wish to make a claim against us.
(2) We will not be responsible or pay you compensation for any injury, illness, death, loss, damage, expense, cost or other claim of any description which results from:
(a) the act(s) and/or omission(s) of the person(s) affected;
(b) the act(s) and/or omission(s) of a third party not connected with the provision of the services contracted for and which were unforeseeable or unavoidable; or
(c) unusual or unforeseeable circumstances beyond our or our supplier(s)’ control, the consequences of which could not have been avoided even if all due care had been exercised; or
(d) an event which either ourselves, our employees or suppliers and subcontractors could not, even with all due care, have foreseen or forestalled.
(3) We limit the amount of compensation we may have to pay you if we are found liable under this clause:
(a) loss of and/or damage to any luggage or personal possessions and money – the maximum amount we will have to pay you is €100 per person in total because you are assumed to have adequate insurance in place to cover any losses of this kind;
(b) claims not falling under (a) above but that do not involve injury, illness or death – the maximum amount we will have to pay you is twice the price paid by or on behalf of the person(s) affected in total, this maximum amount will only be payable where everything has gone wrong and you or your party has not received any benefit at all from your booking;
(4) It is a condition of our acceptance of liability under this clause that you notify any claim to ourselves and our supplier(s) strictly in accordance with the complaints procedure set out in these conditions.
(5) Where any payment is made, the person(s) receiving it (and their parent or guardian if under 18 years) must also assign to ourselves or our insurers any rights they may have to pursue any third party and must provide ourselves and our insurers with all assistance we may reasonably require.
(6) Please note, we cannot accept any liability for any damage, loss or expense or other sum(s) of any description:
(a) which on the basis of the information given to us by you concerning your booking prior to our accepting it, we could not have foreseen you would suffer or incur if we breached our contract with you; or
(b) relate to any business losses.
(7) We will not accept responsibility for services or facilities which do not form part of our agreement or where they are not advertised in our brochure or on our website. For example any excursion you book whilst away, or any service or facility which your hotel or any other supplier agrees to provide for you.
10. COMPLAINTS and PROBLEMS
In the unlikely event that you have any reason to complain or experience any problems with the booked tour, you must immediately inform the company. Most problems can be dealt with quickly. If the complaint or problem is not resolved to your satisfaction straight away, you must contact us with full details by telephone or e-mail within 48 hours after the tour. Complaints filed after the expiration of seven days will not be taken into consideration.
We emphasize that it is in the interest of passengers to act in good faith and express the desire to resolve the complaint during the tour, and their written complaint to the service provider on the spot and the service provider requested a written confirmation that the complaint was received. The company shall make a written decision on the complaint within 14 days of receipt and the manner in which the complaint was received (e-mail, mail or hand delivery to which will be answered by written mail with return receipt). In case of failure to meet the program or part of the service, customer is entitled to compensation in the amount of the actual value of the unused services and cannot include services already provided, or the total amount of services/ products.
According to Article 8 Paragraph 2 of the Law on Consumer Protection, complaints regarding the quality of our services can be submitted to:
Paleochora Nature IKE
73100 Paleochora Chania
or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We expect all customers to have consideration for other people. If in our reasonable opinion or in the reasonable opinion of any other person in authority, you or any member of your party behaves in such a way as to cause or be likely to cause danger, upset or distress to any third party or damage to property, or to cause a delay or diversion to transportation, we are entitled, without prior notice, to immediately terminate the tour of the person(s) concerned. In this situation, the person(s) concerned will be required to leave immediately. No refunds will be made and we will not pay any expenses or costs incurred as a result of the termination. You and/or your party may also be required to pay for loss and/or damage caused by your actions and we will hold you and each member of your party jointly and individually liable for any damage or losses caused by you or any member of your party. Full payment for any such damage or losses must be paid directly to the company. If you fail to make payment, you will be responsible for meeting any claims (including legal costs) subsequently made against us as a result of your actions together with all costs we incur in pursuing any claim against you. We cannot be held responsible for the actions or behaviour of other persons who have no connection with your booking arrangements or with us.
When you book with us, you accept responsibility for any damage or loss caused by you or any member of your party. Full payment for any such damage or loss (including lost keys) must be paid direct at the time to the accommodation owner or manager or other supplier. If you fail to do so, you will be responsible for meeting any claims subsequently made against us (together with our own and the other party’s full legal costs) as a result of your actions. You are responsible for any damage to or loss of equipment (e.g. bicycles) hired by you as part of our agreement with you. You should therefore take all appropriate and sensible measures to safeguard this equipment. A sound travel insurance will cover the cost of stolen equipment if it has been locked and/or stored appropriately. It will only, however, cover damage to equipment if that damage is extensive. An excess will apply for all claims.
These Terms and Conditions and any agreement to which they apply are governed in all respects by Greek law. We both agree that any dispute, claim or other matter which arises between us out of or in connection with your contract or booking will be dealt with by the Court of Greece only.
14. WEBSITE USAGE, INFORMATION AUTHENTICITY
Paleochora Nature is the owner of its website reservation system and is fully obliged to accurate, correct and qualified information of its services to the customer. However, errors may occasionally occur and information may subsequently change. We reserve the right to correct prices, revise schedules and other details. You must ensure and check all details of the chosen tour and price at the time of booking.
We commit ourselves to protect the customer’s personal data in the manner that we collect only essential basic information about guests/end users that are required to fulfil our obligations; we inform clients of information collection and regularly give them a choice about their data, including the decision whether they wish to have their name used or removed from the lists used in marketing campaigns. All information provided will be kept strictly confidential and accessible only to employees who need those information to perform their job. All our employees and business partners are responsible for respecting the policy rules.
Adequate travel insurance is a condition of your contract with us. You must be satisfied that your insurance fully covers all your personal requirements including pre-existing medical conditions, cancellation charges, medical expenses and repatriation in the event of accident or illness. If you choose to travel without adequate insurance cover, we will not be liable for any losses howsoever arising, in respect of which insurance cover would otherwise have been available.
17. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By confirming the reservation, client confirms that he read, understood and accepted Terms and Conditions of Paleochora Nature IKE. Paleochora Nature is not obliged to provide services beyond these Terms and Conditions.
Paleochora, May 1st. 2018